Customers also considered
- $5.97 Was $19.15Save $13.18
- $7.49 List price $9.99Save $2.50
- $19.75 List price $28.00Save $8.25
- $18.88 Was $20.35Save $1.47
- $12.75 List price $17.00Save $4.25
- $19.86 List price $28.95Save $9.09
- $21.00 List price $28.00Save $7.00
- $11.76 List price $16.00Save $4.24
- $16.84 List price $29.95Save $13.11
- $17.48 List price $24.99Save $7.51
- $20.26 Was $21.79Save $1.53
- $18.28 Was $20.52Save $2.24
- $20.29 List price $29.95Save $9.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When wealthy Seth Hubbard hangs himself from a sycamore tree and leaves his fortune to his black maid, Jake Brigance once again finds himself embroiled in a controversial trial that will expose old racial tensions and force Ford County to confront its tortured history.
"John Grisham takes you back to where it all began . . ."
John Grisham's "A Time to Kill" is one of the most popular novels of our time. Now we return to that famous courthouse in Clanton as Jake Brigance once again finds himself embroiled in a fiercely controversial trial-a trial that will expose old racial tensions and force Ford County to confront its tortured history.
Seth Hubbard is a wealthy man dying of lung cancer. He trusts no one. Before he hangs himself from a sycamore tree, Hubbard leaves a new, handwritten, will. It is an act that drags his adult children, his black maid, and Jake into a conflict as riveting and dramatic as the murder trial that made Brigance one of Ford County's most notorious citizens, just three years earlier.
The second will raises far more questions than it answers. Why would Hubbard leave nearly all of his fortune to his maid? Had chemotherapy and painkillers affected his ability to think clearly? And what does it all have to do with a piece of land once known as Sycamore Row?
In "Sycamore Row," John Grisham returns to the setting and the compelling characters that first established him as America's favorite storyteller. Here, in his most assured and thrilling novel yet, is a powerful testament to the fact that Grisham remains the master of the legal thriller, nearly twenty-five years after the publication of "A Time to Kill."
|Number of Pages:||447|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Maybe they don`t stock it.by rduckw3912/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my guess would be not enough of a demand for it-but i also wish they did too as i am not able to see without my LED light-plus the bedside lamp also. you can put in a search thru amazon and i will bet you can get it there.by ire194810/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?