Syba Bluetooth v2.1 EDR Stereo Headphones with Microphone
About this item
About this item
Use the Syba v2.1 EDR Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Microphone for listening to music and making calls on your cell phone. This Black/White Syba Headset features intuitive buttons that will let you adjust the volume, turn your music on or off and maneuver through your playlist. These buttons will also let you answer or end a call and pair up two peripherals. The speakers will provide you with high-quality sound for your music and your phone calls. A built-in microphone enables you to use the A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headset hands free. The built-in rechargeable battery features an LED indicator that shows you the charging progress. This Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Microphone is compatible with cell phones and computers and includes wireless capability that lets you operate them from across the room.
Syba Bluetooth v2.1 EDR Stereo Headset with Microphone:
- Full, rich stereo sound
- Simultaneous connection with 2 peripherals
- Compatible with HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Intuitive buttons
- Place, receive or end calls
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charging LED indicator
- Range: 10m
- Play Time: 6.5 h
- Talk Time: 8 h
- Standby Time: 180 h
- Color: Black/White
|Product Type:||Headset - Bluetooth|
|Battery:||Headset battery - rechargeable|
|Headphones Form Factor:||Full size|
|Connectivity Technology:||Wireless - Bluetooth|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.56|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.5 x 2.0|
Ask a question
- If it has bluetooth they should pair right up. If not you might need a bluetooth adaptor.by ctees4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to sync it with the laptop if it has bluetooth installed, it worked for me.by saints82/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your tv has bluetooth they will work. My tv does not have bluetooth so I purchased a bluetooth headset transmitter dongle. Works great! http://www.walmart.com/ip/GOgroove-BlueSense-TRM-Wireless-A2DP-Bluetooth-Transmitter/22477981by ctees4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont think so because it work's with bluetooth and i dont know any tv that work's with that, the one's i know of are wi-fi.by saints82/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is hold the power button until it flashes red and blue. I have to turn mine off first and then press and hold the power button turn them on and in pairing mode to get them to pair. Go to bluetooth under settings on your mini and you should see them there. Press the blue arrow on the right and they should pair up. Good luck!by ctees4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if the ipad has bluetooth it should be detectable. it should sync with it by it's self, i know they work great with smartphone's.by saints82/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?