Customers also viewed these products
SwissGear Hiking Pole with Cork Handle
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$3.43 Was $7.97Save $4.54
- Rollback$24.72 Was $28.16Save $3.44
- from $5.56
- Rollback$6.00 Was $9.60Save $3.60
- Rollback$3.00 Was $4.88Save $1.88
- from $12.30
- from $6.85
- $4.60 Was $4.95Save $0.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SwissGear hiking pole is the perfect companion for your next hiking or backpacking adventure. Built to be durable and lightweight for all types of terrain, the pole features a comfort-fit cork handle with slip-free grip that reduces stress on your hands and arms. The SwissGear hiking pole is a great way to improve your workout. Whether you're on a rugged trail or just hiking through the neighborhood you'll burn more calories and reduce the stress on your body by using the SwissGear hiking pole.
- Built for use on any terrain including very rugged terrain
- Fully adjustable to match your height and the terrain
- Comes with protective basket and has a rugged carbide tip for better ground control
- Soft cork handle helps absorb moisture and improves your grip
- Strong handle strap for added safety
- Durable carbide tip for ground control
- Anti-shock feature to help reduce stress on your arms and wrists
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||53.00 x 2.30 x 2.10 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Fully collapsed lenght is approximately 18 inches.by c1f1r5/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx 24"; fits in our suitcase.by hikingstickred11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guess that they are approximately 24" collapsed. When I use only one, i strap the other to the side of my backpack and it fits perfectly.by detour2710/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26.5" (collapsed, with rubber tip).by JoshII5/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if its real cork. However, it definitely wicks moisture from your hands. I'm very pleased with the handles.by detour2711/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are real cork. Firm handles not the soft cork but rather nice.by WashingtonBound11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MomLeann3/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Collapsed length is approximately 18". They are sold individually (not as a pair).by c1f1r7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each pole (the "massive cork grip" version, with rubber tip) weighs 11.8 oz (335g). That same SwissGear Hiking Pole with plastic grip is by 1 oz lighter, perhaps. The big cork grip is more comfortable though imho. The collapsed length is 26.5 in.by JoshII5/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?