Swisher 11730 UTV-Truck Spreader
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Swisher 11730 UTV Spreader is built to spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt or sand with even consistency on the contact surface. The UTV truck salt spreader has adjustable spread widths from four feet to 16 feet in diameter making it easily adjustable for the desired area. The fertilizer grass seed spreader features an eight inch easy-fill, spin-on cap with breather vents to produce a consistent flow of product while the clear poly tank allows you to see how much contents are left in the 25-gallon hopper. The UTV truck salt spreader has an impressive 300 lbs. capacity. The Swisher 11730 UTV Spreader comes with all the necessary hardware to make installation simple and fast.
Swisher 11730 UTV-Truck Spreader:
- Spreads grass seed, fertilizer, salt or sand with even consistency
- Adjustable spread widths from 4' to 16' in diameter
- Heavy-duty permanent magnet DC motor
- Motor wiring included
- Features an 8" easy-fill, spin-on cap with breather vents tank for consistent flow of product
- Universal fit mounts easily to existing 2" x 2" receiver
- Easy installation, all hardware included
- Clear poly tank, 25-gallon hopper allows for easy visual of contents
- The Swisher 11730 UTV Spreader has a 300-lb capacity
- Made in the USA
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.5 x 17.0 x 30.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your interest in Swisher. To change the amount of material being spread, adjust the hopper gate by pulling on the handle until the desired flow is attained. To change the radius of material being spread, simply loosen the T-Knobs and slide the mechanism up or down. You will also need a 12V power source. If you need additional information, please call us toll free at 800-222-8183.by SwisherProductExpert3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products