About this item
Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 54-inch 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower offers the ability to easily turn a full 360 degrees, as well as a low center of gravity for exceptional maneuverability. The new Rapid Response Control System offers improved comfort and control. This well-made machine provides a manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time at an affordable price. This mower has all the features you need including a powerful 24 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, 54-inch 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck with three Gator mulching blades, a commercial-grade heavy-duty welded steel frame, Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch. The foot-assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck.
24 HP 54" Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower:
- New Rapid Response Control System for improved comfort and control
- 24 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- 54" cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch
- Heavy-duty fenders with storage, battery compartment and cup holder
- Foot-assisted deck lift
- 8 miles per hour forward and reverse
- 8-gallon fuel capacity
- Rear tires 20" x 10"-8"
- Front casters 12" x 6"
- 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" cutting range
- Full engine wrap
- Electric start, electric PTO clutch
- High-back seat with arm rests
- 12V adapter and hour meter
- Front and rear hitch
- Made in the USA
- Not for sale in CA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||975.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||81.0 x 63.0 x 45.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question