About this item
Professional, metal hole punch is specially designed for manual, precision cutting. Semi-adjustable punch heads allow for two- and three-hole punching.
Swingline Precision Pro Desktop Punch, 2-3 Holes, Adj Centers, 10 Sheets:
- Durable, precise, professional and stylish
- Manually punch 9/32” holes with precise, patented pin technology
- 10-sheet paper punch capacity
- Easy-glide chip tray prevents mess during disposal
- Limited 90-day warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.844|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. Since this punch is adjustable, does it adjust to punch 3 holes for the small 3 ring binder where the holes are 2.75" apart..?
- It has 4 additional adjustment holes on either side. In other words, 8 more in total. In answer to your question, I have just done the measurements, and it will adjust to the 2.75" separation from center ring to 2 outer rings. Hope this helps.by A1G711/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the answer is yes. It has 5 holes per side except the center hole.by walwow6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can unscrew the "punchers" and move them to lots of different distances.by Chewbaccaismybaby6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 'Fraid I haven't seen any discernible guide on the device; however it boasts a full 5 points of adjustment, which starts at A4, to a tiny 1 1/2 inch gap from center to outer rings; then, again from center, it increases to 2 1/4 inch spacer hole next, then 2 3/4 inch, then 3 1/2 inch, then 4 1/14 inch (it's original and final position).by A1G711/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This punch will only handle 11" high paper.by bulltease7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Will not do legal size documents. It is letter size or less.by securedparty5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?