Swingline Precision Pro Desktop Punch, 2-3 Holes, Adj Centers, 10 Sheets
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Professional, metal hole punch is specially designed for manual, precision cutting. Semi-adjustable punch heads allow for two- and three-hole punching.
Swingline Precision Pro Desktop Punch, 2-3 Holes, Adj Centers, 10 Sheets:
- Durable, precise, professional and stylish
- Manually punch 9/32” holes with precise, patented pin technology
- 10-sheet paper punch capacity
- Easy-glide chip tray prevents mess during disposal
- Limited 90-day warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.844|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 'Fraid I haven't seen any discernible guide on the device; however it boasts a full 5 points of adjustment, which starts at A4, to a tiny 1 1/2 inch gap from center to outer rings; then, again from center, it increases to 2 1/4 inch spacer hole next, then 2 3/4 inch, then 3 1/2 inch, then 4 1/14 inch (it's original and final position).by A1G711/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This punch will only handle 11" high paper.by bulltease7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Will not do legal size documents. It is letter size or less.by securedparty5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Since this punch is adjustable, does it adjust to punch 3 holes for the small 3 ring binder where the holes are 2.75" apart..?
- It has 4 additional adjustment holes on either side. In other words, 8 more in total. In answer to your question, I have just done the measurements, and it will adjust to the 2.75" separation from center ring to 2 outer rings. Hope this helps.by A1G711/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the answer is yes. It has 5 holes per side except the center hole.by walwow6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can unscrew the "punchers" and move them to lots of different distances.by Chewbaccaismybaby6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?