Swing-n-Slide Wind Rider Glider Swing
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Swing-n-Slide Wind Rider Glider Swing is a gift that's perfect for a child or toddler learning how to swing. It has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to be added to most existing swing hangers. This is a plastic swing that is safe to use and can resist the outdoor elements. The hand grips and foot holders are ideal to help keep your toddler confident while swinging. The Swing-n-Slide Swing is a toy that will stand the test of time.
Swing-n-Slide Wind Rider Glider Swing:
- Product type: Swing seat
- Color: Yellow and blue
- Material: Plastic
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Wind rider glider swing
- Ergonomic Swing-n-Slide Swing design with back supported seat provides additional comfort for single child to use
- Provides transition from early toddler swing to regular swing seat
- Attaches quickly to any standard duty swing hanger set-up
- Hand grips and foot holders for a more secure position
- Meets and/or exceeds American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) safety standards
- Overall height - top to bottom: 24''
- Overall width - side to side: 14''
- Overall depth - front to back: 25''
- Chain or rope length: 51''
- Chain thickness: 0.1535''
- Overall product weight: 10.2 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 14.0 x 24.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Could you tell us the name or part number of the brackets needed to attach the chains to the top of a wooden swing set? You stated that it is sold separately. Thanks!by cm10186/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Chris, thank you for your interest in Swing-N-Slide and our Wind Rider. All the hardware will be inside the box to assemble the Wind Rider. Swing hangers at top to hang chains from are sold separately. We hope this helps in your purchase process, and again we appreciate your interest.by SwingNSlideProductExpert6/23/2015Written by a verified representative from SwingNSlideProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all parts needed to use the swing are included.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Karma32/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Windrider does not have restraint belts.by SwingNSlideProductExpert11/13/2012Written by a verified representative from SwingNSlideProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandson is 65 lbs. and still swings in this.by TheBevster11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The maximum weight limit on this swing is 115 lbs.by SwingNSlideProductExpert6/23/2015Written by a verified representative from SwingNSlideProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?