Swing-n-Slide Anchor It - Swing Anchor Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Swing-N-Slide Anchor It Swing Anchor Set is ideal for use with all residential swing sets. It is constructed of metal with a black finish. This swing hardware includes the necessary anchors and mounting materials. It is designed to give added safety by reinforcing the stability to residential swing sets.
Swing-n-Slide Anchor It Swing Anchor Set:
- Anchor is recommended for use with all swing sets
- Lumber not included
- Includes swing anchor set and mounting hardware only
- Please note: Swing-N-Slide products are intended for residential use only
- Product type: swing set hardware
- Color: black
- Hardware material: metal
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Overall height (top to bottom): 14.75"
- Overall width (side to side): 2"
- Overall depth (front to back): 2"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 14.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can these be used with concrete to make them more stable. I have a swingset that is located on sand.
- Yes, if you have sandy soil you would be best served to encase the anchor in concrete, but not the a frame wood itselfby SwingNSlideProductExpert4/26/2012Written by a verified representative from SwingNSlideProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?