Swimways Baby Spring Float
About this item
About this item
The Swimways Baby Spring Float provides your baby with lots of pool-time fun and helps protect from the sun. You'll love the dual inflation chambers and removable sun canopy, so you can enjoy the pool knowing your little one is safe. Your baby will enjoy the comfortable mesh play space around the edge of this Baby Spring Float with canopy. It's fun for toys and splashing. This float folds down for storage and transit, and has an included storage bag to protect it. The low seat lets children enjoy a more balanced position, so even as they wiggle around, they can stay steady.
Swimways Baby Spring Float:
- Dual inflation chambers to enhance security
- Baby's low seat provides a more secure center of gravity
- Canopy adjusts to three shading positions
- Folds down to a compact size for easy transport and storage
- Storage bag included
- Swimways spring float for ages 9 months to 24 months
|Age Start:||9 Months|
|Age End:||24 Months|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 27.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it's probably fine. My son is almost 8 months and he's 23 pounds and it supports him very well.by SunnyFL3334/29/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the only thing i did was pull them apart and they popped right off.by Shopaholic02106/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?