Swimways 13022 Springfloatreclinerwithcanopy
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The SwimWays Spring Float Recliner provides a place to relax in comfort while you're in the pool. Using Jet Valve technology, it can be quickly and easily inflated or deflated, so it is convenient getting it out for use and putting it away for storage. A sunshade is included to block the rays of the sun and make using the recliner more comfortable. The canopy is adjustable for maximum shading. A carry and storage bag is included with the Spring Float with Canopy, so it is easily portable when deflated. A seat, backrest and headrest allow you to recline in a comfortable position, while a cup holder keeps your beverage ready at hand. The seat of the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner is made of a soothing mesh material that accommodates you with comfort.
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner with Canopy:
- Jet valve technology inflates/deflates easily
- Removable twist-and-fold sunshade canopy
- Carry/storage bag included with Swimways float recliner
- Seat, backrest, headrest, cup holder and ottoman
- Soothing mesh is one of the keys to comfort
- Sunshade canopy adds the right touch of shade and UV protection
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.3 x 17.2 x 3.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The maximum weight capacity for the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner with Canopy is 250 pounds.by CommunityAnswer4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products