About this item
Take the guesswork out of balancing your water's chemistry! This revolutionary, patented water chemistry monitoring system does away with the testing, guessing and calculating involved in balancing your pool's chemicals. The Swim Time ePool Smart System sensor floats freely in your pool transmitting pH, chlorine and temperature data 24/7 to the indoor receiver. Daily monitoring eliminates unhealthy spikes and dips in pool chemicals that commonly occur with weekly servicing. ePool is personalized to your pool or spa through the easy set-up process on the AC powered receiver. You even designate your preferred type of chlorinator. Easy-to-read graphic displays alerts you when pool water is not properly balanced, and provides the dosage of chemicals needed for your pool. The Swim Time ePool Smart System works with regular, salt water and mineral ion pools and spas.
Swim Time ePool Wireless Water Chemistry Monitoring System:
- 24/7 monitoring of pH, chlorine and temp
- The Wireless Water Chemistry ePool System tells you exactly what chemicals to add in the exact quantity needed
- Wirelessly sends the information to your PC or MAC computer through the receiver
- Programmable to send emails or text alerts
- Works on regular, salt water and mineral pools
- Includes USB based receiver to retrieve data results
- Pool Monitoring System Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.375 x 6.375 x 10.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.