GAME Solar Pro Pool Heater for Above-Ground Pools
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $92.95
- from $29.75
About this item
About this item
If you are tired of a cold swimming pool then this Swim Time Solar Pro Pool Heater is for you. Add weeks to your swimming season, and swim in a warmer pool during the season. Solar energy is magnified through the clear lens of the Solar Pro Pool Heater and captured by black, coiled hoses that carry pool water. The solar-heated pool water is circulated back to your pool by your own pump and filter system. Swim Time Solar Pro Pool Heater fits any size above ground pool. Link more than one heater together in a series to deliver additional solar heat (bypass kit required, sold separately). The Above-Ground Pool Solar Heater is easily installed and fits either 1.25-inch or 1.5-inch fittings. Put this cost-effective solar dynamo to work for your pool this season. Comes complete with two flexible hoses, two clamps and a protective cover.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 23.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I do not have a whole lot of sunlight where my pool sits, will this unit help warm the water?
- nope you need 85 PLUS degree weather AND 10 hours of direct sunlight per day for them to do anything. here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ms-xFhQrkgby thebigdoghimself7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it will help if you can jerry rig some hosing to get the unit in the sun .. I reworked my unit with 15 foot pool vacuum hoses to get it several more hours of sun as I move it aroundby ZZBolt7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Returned mine. The box has a chart that estimates times. It is based on 10 hours of direct sunlight a day. Chart says an 18 foot pool would take 10 days at 10 hours of running the pump to raise the water 5 degrees. Overcast or rainy days in between could set you back. Unless you have a small kiddie pool you probably would need 5 or 6 of these connected together to be useful. The people who had good luck mentioned 80 degree days. Either the chart was wrong or I'm guessing the 80 degree days warmed most of the water up themselves. To be fair, after reading the chart I never hooked it up. I decided not to risk it, so I can't say from actual experience. But the chart should be posted with the product so you can make that choice before you buy.by AllOtherNicknamesWereUsed6/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the connectors have 1 1/4" connections they do come with some adapters to fit a variety of pumps.by thebigdoghimself8/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 1/4", 1 1/2" standard pool hoseby GAME095/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My heater barely heated my pool higher than 1-2 degrees!by chronographguy4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your results will vary depending on location, sun exposure, and if you are using any other type of solar product. For optimum performance, it is best to use a solar blanket or cover along with this product.by GAME096/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products