About this item
Made from maintenance-free resin, this A-frame ladder has the durability you want and all the safety features you need without the high price. The outside ladder flips up and locks into place to prevent unwanted entry.
Blue Wave A-Frame Flip Up Pool Ladder:
- Flip up steps prevent unwanted entry
- Wide, 5" non-skid platform and treads for secure footing
- Child-proof barrier meets ANSI/APSP safety standards
- Fill with sand to stabilize ladder (sand sold separately)
- Adjustable for above ground pools 48" to 54" deep
- Child-proof barrier under ladder prevents entrapment under ladder
- Weight capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Assembly required
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||44.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 24.75 x 79.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- We bought this ladder for our easy set pool. Ended up returning it to Walmart. We did find a ladder for only $30 more at a Pool store and it works great. Very sturdy, easy to put together. Completly different design. Might want to check with some pool stores in your area!!by greengrammy17/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! We already tried this - those who are answering that you can use this on easy set have obviously NOT installed the ladder (or tried to) on an easy set pool. The ladder is difficult to assemble but can be done, however, you MUST BOLT it to the top of the frame of the pool. Easy set pools have a blow up top - there is nothing to bolt the ladder to. It will NEVER be stable without bolting the platform of the ladder to the pool itself. We were unable to find any other ladder that would work with an easy set other than the one that came with it. A replacement can be purchased online. We stabilized the easy set ladder with some pipe and screws we purchased at Lowes. If someone DOES find a better ladder for the easy set pool, please let us know!by flutelaura7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should fit, however a metal frame ladder would be betterby sarge547/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, This ladder would work very well for an easy set pool. It has a smooth plastic step that will rest against the floor of your pool and not cause any issues.by swimtime17/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MimiandPa7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you have a FRAME! You must BOLT the top platform of the ladder to the top of the frame of the pool otherwise it is unstable and will bend and fall over. We purchased this for our easy set, assembled it and realized that it must be bolted to the top of the side of the pool.by flutelaura7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should workby sarge547/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?