Blue Wave 1.5 HP Maxi Replacement Pump for Above-Ground Pools
Customers also considered
- Clearance$139.95 List price $299.95Save $160.00
- Clearance$114.99 List price $139.99Save $25.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$101.79 List price $137.55Save $35.76
- Reduced Price$23.41 List price $34.63Save $11.22
- Reduced Price$72.13 List price $97.51Save $25.38
- Reduced Price$11.87 List price $16.16Save $4.29
- Reduced Price$23.06 List price $31.40Save $8.34
- from $171.09
- Reduced Price$160.15 List price $214.89Save $54.74
- Reduced Price$21.65 List price $32.98Save $11.33
About this item
About this item
This powerful Maxi Replacement Pump for Above Ground Pools features corrosion-proof polymer construction that will deliver years of reliable service. This high-performance pump is quiet, efficient and self-priming. Its top (vertical) discharge design fits most filters, and the extra-large clear lid allows for easy cleaning. Replace your old inefficient pump with this water-moving dynamo.
Blue Wave 1.5 HP Maxi Replacement Pump for Above-Ground Pools:
- Durable polymer construction that resists corrosion
- Self-priming pump
- Top discharge design to fit most filter systems
- Clear lid allows for easy cleaning
- 110V AC with 6' cord
|Horsepower:||1.5 HP Horsepower|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 11.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- You better check the voltage at your outlet.by iamswimming11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a three pronged plug, it is a 110V AC.by CommunityAnswer6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have a power switch.by CommunityAnswer7/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby iamswimming6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use this on our 33' round pool. 27,000 gallons of water and it works great.by Gramsspoiles7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby goofdog7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?