Swift Green Filters Replacement Refrigerator Filter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Swift Green filters aim to provide you with the cleanest and healthiest water filtration for your home and business by making sure the materials we use in our products are eco-friendly while being cost-effective. We are the green alternative to the conventional filter. Our activated carbon is produced using a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system. This process captures and converts the emissions into useful thermal energy. We offer a variety of filters that are compatible with all leading brand refrigerators. Coconuts are a renewable and sustainable source of charcoal. Grown in over 80 countries, coconuts have a total production of 61 million tons per year. All those husks are being tossed or burned as waste! We take those husks and use them to create the charcoal for our carbon filters. Coconut carbon is superior to other sources of activated carbon. It has 50 percent more micro-pores for capturing contaminants.
Swift Green Filters Replacement Refrigerator Filter:
- Swift Green Filters SGF-B090 Refrigerator Water Filter
- Replacement for: Bosch: BT-644548, AP3962558, 9000194412, 9000077104, 9000077096, REPLFLTR10, 9000077095, 1014430109, 9000194412, 9000101443, 9000077104, 9000077096, 9000077095, REPFLTR10, BT-644845, 644845, 1017320109, KWF1000, RF280013
- Reduces chlorine taste
- Reduces sediment, dirt and rust
- Reduces lead, mercury, cysts and turbidity up to 99 percent
- Filter capacity VOC: 300 gallons
- Filter capacity CTO: 2000 gallons
- Change frequency: 6 months
- Flow rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating pressure: 20-100 PSI
- Temperature rating: 33-100 degrees F
- Filter applications: sediment, dirt and rust, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, turbidity, asbestos, atrazine, mercury
- Filter media: coconut shell carbon block
- Certification: WQA Gold Seal, meets NSF Standard 42
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.63 x 2.13 x 2.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.