Similar items in stock
Maidenform Sweet Nothings Smoothing Shapewear Firm Control Unitard, Style 82563
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand Wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Body - 78% Nylon and 22 Elastane. Crotch Lining 100% Cotton.|
|Clothing Category:||Women , Women's Plus|
|Brand:||Maidenform Sweet Nothings|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1078030|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does flatten the breast area. I plan on making a little cut in the fabric to loosen it up a bitby WalmartRules11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. You wear your regular bra and the shapewear is formed to fit right under the bra line.by ankakai10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is supposed to fit UNDER the bust, If it does not ?, then go up one size.by Blackleapard10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - you wear your own bra with it. I admit that I do tend to push the slight bra sidings completely to the side. Doing this with the right bra of your own really enhances things.... especially with the slimming tummy and the full back coverage. Great buy!by Tamara33310/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a slit in the appropriate area.by WalmartRules11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am afraid you will have to pull it down from the shoulders straps, or unpick the stitching at the crotch making it a crotchless garment. The lining inside the crotch is cotton.by Blackleapard10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?