FLEXEES by Maidenform Seamless Shaping Thighslimmer, 82433, Ultra Firm Control Shapewear
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Looking for a thigh slimmer that loves you in all the right places? Then look no further than the Flexees Seamless Hi-Waist Thigh Slimmer. Knit-in target zones help providing smoothing to your tummy, waist and thigh area for a silhouette you'll love. Designed with ultra firm control to help lift and define your rear, this thigh slimmer will love even your most form-fitting outfits. Let the Flexees Seamless Hi-Waist Thigh Slimmer amp up your sexy confidenceit will deliver like only true love can.
- Ultra Firm Control
- Knit-in target zones help provide smoothing
- Designed to help lift and define rear
- Knit-in comfort waistband
- Helps to smooth tummy, waist, and thighs
Body: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane. Crotch: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane. Hand wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Made in China
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Body: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane|
|Clothing Category:||Women , Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does but it is not a small gusset. It starts at the crotch area and extends to the top of the garment. Hope this helps.by Gbaby8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm at about 8 9/10 and ordered S and it fits great!by Gabbguz10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 4 and the "small" fits perfectly. Sizing is usually: small 4-6, medium 8-10, large 12-14, and X-large is 16-18.by GrammyThree9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that the L would be a 10-12. Probably best to order a variety of sizes and return the ones that don't fit to the store or via Walmart's mail return policy.by URLGirl6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?