About this item
Refresh your wardrobe with the Maidenform Shaping Seamless Hi-Waist Brief. It's a good choice for someone who wants to subtly shape her midsection or who requires a bit of extra support. This women's brief is a fantastic choice when you want to create a dramatic look for a special occasion, and it's also good for work, casual days or spending time at home. An extra-high waist covers the entire abdomen for a sleek appearance under clothing. Ultra-firm control smooths and shapes the midsection to help create a classic hourglass silhouette. Its snag-free seamless fabric offers non-binding, elastic-free support for the ultimate comfort that feels as natural as a second skin. The clean and modern design looks lovely with other undergarments and offers no show-through under most clothing. This FLEXEES brief ultra-firm control shapewear is so comfortable, you might just forget you're wearing it.
FLEXEES by Maidenform Seamless Shaping Hi-Waist Brief Style 82432:
- Smooths and shapes midsection for a classic hourglass silhouette
- Snag-free seamless fabric
- Non-binding, elastic-free support
- Ultra-firm control
- Women's brief with clean, sleek and modern design
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Hand wash cold Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Dry flat. Do not iron.|
|Fabric Content:||Body: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I did not have any problems with it rolling down at all.by EDHMom2two3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rolls down unless you just have a little bulgeby Demetisn4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It rolls. Go for a brief style.by whereelsebutwalmart3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It stays up in the front, but the elastic tends to roll in the back.by sweetsushi4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chart on the back side of the tag give dress sizes to correspond with the brief size. In my case it said a dress size 8/10 was a medium. That is what I bought and it fit perfectly. I will say it stayed up without rolling but I do have a waist the is smaller than hips so my perspective reflect my body shape.by coloradoMaiden5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took a chance and purchased the size that corresponded with my pant size (depending on the style, I wear 16 to 18). I usually purchase shape wear one size larger and am glad I did not in this case. I found this material supports with gentle firmness.by BargainHunterOnline3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?