FLEXEES by Maidenform Shaping Boy Shorts, 83017, Firm Control Shapewear
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perfect for wearing under dresses, skirts and shorts, the Flexees Boyshort will hug your curves. Built-in mesh lining with ultra firm control helps smooth the appearance of your tummy and hips to accentuate your silhouette. You can also enjoy the added comfort and convenience, a cotton gusset liner, and 360 degrees of smoothing. So go ahead and add a layer of confidence to any outfit with the Flexees Boyshort.
- Ultra Firm Control
- Built-in mesh lining helps smooth tummy and hips
- Cotton gusset liner
- 360 degrees of smoothing
Body: 69% Nylon, 31% Elastane. Crotch: 100% Cotton. Hand wash cold. Wash darks separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Do not iron.
Made in Portugal
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||70% Nylon, 30% Elastane; Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton|
|Clothing Category:||Women , Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Underpant/Swim Bottom Style:||Boy Shorts|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Tag says hand wash cold. Wash darks separately. Do not bleach. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. My black ones I wash in cold water with my other darks and machine dry, I haven't had any problems. My white ones I put in hot water with bleach in the machine with my other whites, I found that they stretch out - most likely due to the bleach.by skipideedoodah5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have put them in both with no problem.by Stashmakesgreattea10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tag says hand wash, line dry. I personally do the washer on cool/warm, and lay out flat, or dry on air only, they dry very quickly.by An anonymous customer9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can wash them in the machine in cold water. It says not to put them in a dryer. But, I did it anyway. And, I found no issue in doing so. I wasn't about to have underpants drying all over my house and I have no clothesline to hang them on.by Diva4ADeal8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and they hold up well. worn every other day for >1 year and still holding upby mmm13/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Flexees Maidenform offers a thigh slimmer length. Item 83059 if you want to check it out.??by An anonymous customer4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try the bigger sizes, i've got a 29" waist, slim hips and wear the 2XL! they fit me just like online picture.by possumdog74/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These legs are actually a bit longer than they look on the pic. Hope that helps!by Marischen4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 70% Nylon 30% Elastane Is what the tag says.by Stashmakesgreattea4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 70% nylon, 30% elastane, crotch lining 100% cotton.by skipideedoodah11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?