Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast 12.5oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Swanson Premium Chicken is already cooked and ready to use for quick and easy everyday meals, from sandwiches and salads to soups and main dishes.
- 97% Fat Free
- No Added Preservatives
Ingredients: White Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Modified Food Starch, Rice Starch, Sodium Phosphate.
Instructions: Promptly refrigerate unused chicken in separate container.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||Preservative Free|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Preservative Free|
|Digital Video Formats:||Can|
|Features:||98% fat free , White , No preservatives , 28% more , Premium chunk|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.99 x 3.99 x 2.24 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 Grams||2.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 260 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||15.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The last two cans I purchased have an expiration date of 3-7-18, so around my house it would never take me that long to eat this item. Since we are in July, 2016, that would give me just less than 2 years to prepare and eat this product. Most canned items do have an extended life span, but since it is chicken, I would not recommend that you eat it to long after the expiration date. You may be safe in eating it 3-6 months after. My best recommendation is to contact Campbell's since it is distributed by Campbell Soup Company out of Camden, NJ, U.S.A. Phone # 1-800-232-6736.by GumbyGirl637/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As for me NO NO NO I never use anything past the expiration dateby CAREABOUTOTHERS6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Expiration dates are fine but unless the can is rusted or the lid is heaved up, I use items past that date. Incidentally, I have used both Swanson and Great Value brand of canned chicken and they are THE SAME quality....but Great Value is cheaper.... I don't know about anyone else, but I want the best value for my money!!by Neeniejan1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Expiration dates have more to do with protecting the product's reputation for quality and taste than with the safety of the product. Canned foods in particular are safe decades beyond their expiry date. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/12/26/167819082/dont-fear-that-expired-foodby beerninja9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is best before the expiration date.by CommunityAnswer1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is packed in water, but make sure when you go to purchase. Read the can carefully because the wording is small. I buy the Swanson 97% fat free; no preservatives. White premium chunk Chicken Breast; it is so good.by GumbyGirl637/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Luvcutestuff11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's packed in water...but just enough...it's a good buy.by Frank5157/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- packed in water and usually drained off b4 use.by happyteddybear9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never bought that much at one time, but my guess would be that there would be 12 in a case. I am sure you could call any store where you want to purchase it from and they could verify how many are in the case.by GumbyGirl637/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it comes 12 to a case. That's how many I buy as well. It won't come in a "case" though...it will come packed in a box with anything else you buy...sometimes they split orders up and they come from different locations.by Frank5157/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?