About this item
Swann Window and Door Magnetic Alarms (model SW351-MD2) can be used to protect a home, apartment or small business. This Magnetic Window Alarm is designed to protect your property whether you are away or at home. Installation is peel-and-stick: simply mount the Swann Window and Door Magnetic Alarms (model SW351-MD2) on a window with the included double-sided adhesive. This Door and Window Alarm will let you know if your property is being compromised by intruders. You can also install one on your door with these Magnetic Door Alarms in a 2pk. Swann Window and Door Magnetic Alarms (model SW351-MD2) are battery powered and 100 percent wireless.
Swann Window and Door Magnetic Alarms, SW351-MD2:
- Hassle-free installation
- Battery powered
- Totally wireless
- On/off switch
- Includes double-sided adhesive and two alarms
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 5.1 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- BW: I forget what it's called, but it is like a watch battery, (4). The problem is they don't last long. This is something you use every day, especially at night, so battery life is important.by CNWV3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Four 357A hearing aid button type batteries. (Included)by GermantonBuyer3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to know how you turn on the alarm before leaving is their a key chain that comes with this?
- It has a magnet sensor that goes off when the magnets separate for more than about half an inch. Once it's set to on it stays on until they separate. There is no key chain.by Marinewife333/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The units are armed at all times. They alarm any time the unit and sensor are moved away from each other. (magnets) The unit stops alarming as soon as the unit and sensor make contact again.by GermantonBuyer4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Loud enough to wake someone up at night.by Marinewife334/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just guessing, around 85 decibels or about as loud as a smoke alarm. Loud enough to hear from anywhere in an average sized home.by GermantonBuyer4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?