About this item
The Swann Day/Night Security Camera is designed to record footage in various lighting conditions. Made for an easy mounting process, this Swann Security Camera can be attached to walls, ceiling or wherever else it is needed. Quality anti-corrosive materials improve the durability of the Swann Day/Night Camera and allow it to be safely used outdoors or indoors. Featuring plug and play connectivity, this Swann Security Camera can be plugged directly into your TV's yellow video-in socket for immediate surveillance or recording. The Security in a Box Kit (not included) allows the user to view and record multiple camera feeds at once. This Swann Day/Night Camera is built to record clear, high-quality footage during night or day.
Swann Day/Night Security Camera:
- Day/night security camera lets you record footage during daylight or darker conditions and still have clear, high quality video
- Combine with the Security in a Box Kit to view & record multiple Swann security cameras at once
- Camera only
- Designed to be easily mounted to walls, ceilings, or wherever it is needed
- Plug directly into your TV's yellow video-in socket for immediate surveillance or recording
- Quality anti-corrosive materials improve long-term durability and allow for use indoor and outdoors
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 8.0 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It records in colorby Lateefah7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Daytime is color, night vision is in black and white.by in4longhaul3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Color display, black in white at night.by qnetta3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera displays color during the day and then switches to black and white at night.by Shanejk083/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is both. Color display during the day and black and white during the night.by CentralFlorida08252/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Lateefah7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera is not equipped w/ audio capability.by sweetsushi11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best quality, night or day with good ability to identify people is within 15-20 feet or less. After that, it's a long shot to actually be able to identify somebody. Motion quality is great depending on the number of cameras you have. If you max it out to all 4 cameras, you'll probably need to drop your frame rate to around 15-20fps.by in4longhaul6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well I have my camera hooked to the outside of my bedroom window, when cars hit the corner of my road the motion sens. Picks it up and goes to that camera large.by qnetta3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?