Susie Rose Collection Womens Plus-Size Ruffle-Front Woven Dress
About this item
About this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD. DO NOT BLEACH, TUMBLE DRY LOW, COOL IRON|
|Fabric Content:||97% Cotton 3%spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The sleeves have an elastic I got the best size for me (3x) and the sleeves are great. As far as the belt it actually ties just above the waist line. It has loops that hold the belt. It also has an elastic waist so if you moved the belt it would show. Hope you make the purchase and enjoy your dress. :)by TeriLynnD7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a little stretch in the arms not much. I didnt like the tie with the dress,in my opinion it makes the dress look cheap. I used a wide black belt I already owned from another dress. It made the look alot more stylish.by Sharee20126/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hey Niceville. This dress is *perfect* for an hourglass! I just got it and it looks & wears spot-on. The armholes *are* pretty stretchy; I just had a look. Hope this helps. ~Chicagoby Imppity6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has elastic under the sashby tmc19796/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope the sleeves aren't stretchy but I have thick arms not fat, but they sleeves weren't an issue at all. In terms of belt, I'm the opposite I've gotten a little thick around the middle section and they recommend empire waist dresses to hide this, but I tie the belt on the side instead of in front and that's another trick for minimizing a thick waist. But to answer your question it does indeed have a belt around the waist. However, that being said, I still think you'll love this dress, I tried it on as soon as I got it and I was in love with it.by CMW486/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a 26/28.by CMW487/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 24 and got the dress in a 4x. It was a little loose, but I didn't pay it much mind because the ruffles were awful.by Andi1127/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?