About this item
Protect your outdoor items from the elements with this Sure Fit Two-Tone 60" Grill Cover. Made from 380-gram polyester, this cover will resist cracking, fading and tearing. It is also specially designed to resist mold build up. This medium grill cover comes in a neutral two-tone design featuring taupe and olive colors. Coated with PVC for increased water resistance and enhanced protection, it will secure your grill through the seasons no matter what type of weather conditions you are dealing with. This patio grill cover is 60"L x 25"W x 42"H in total size and will fit most standard-sized grills.
Sure Fit 60" Medium Two-Tone Grill Cover, Taupe/Olive:
- 400-gram polyester material
- Resists cracking, fading, tearing and mold
- PVC coating for weather resistance
- Dimensions: 60"L x 25"W x 42"H
- Model# 131965675TF
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 25.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 velcro tabs at the front and rear which are spaced about 12-16 in. apart gather the fabric at the bottom hem reducing it's size considerable. A drawstring in the hem would have worked much better. It also has 2 nylon web straps sewn into the top portion of the "Piping" or "Seam", 1 on front and 1 on back, that could have a rope line tied under the grill. The weight of the cover itself should hold it down unless a tornado comes through.by TrailTime12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is coated with PVC for water resistance and protection from the elements.by CommunityAnswer3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?