The Supersonic With WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC has everything you need to connect on the go. The Supersonic with WiFi touchscreen tablet's Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System lets you complete any task. Take pictures, read books, send and receive emails on this WiFi tablet (Android 4.0). And there's so much more to be done on the Supersonic with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC.
Supersonic with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- A13 1.2GHz processor
- 4GB on-board storage memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 400 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Software and Applications:
- Back webcam and front webcam with microphone
- Mini-USB 2.0 port, dock connector port
- 4GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Automatic screen rotation
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
What's in the Box:
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- eBooks, YouTube
- Word, Excel, web browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: MP1-3, WMA, WAV, OGG, OGA, APE, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GPP, AVI, MPG, MKV, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, TS, 3GP, WEBM, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG and JFIF
What's a Tablet PC?
- Supersonic with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC, battery, USB cable and AC adapter
Tablet PCs, like the Supersonic with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC, are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with Wi-Fi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).