About this item
Superior Touch Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base is made with chicken meat and natural juices for a delicious natural flavor. The gluten-free chicken bouillon base makes 9.5 quarts of broth, or 38 servings. With its versatility, you can use this organic chicken base stock, 8 oz (pack of 6), to make chicken soup, add it to chicken for additional richness, even add it to rice to give it a robust flavor. Cooking with the Superior Touch Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base is easy — just take a bit of the paste and add it to your dish as you're cooking.
Superior Touch Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base Stock, 8 oz (Pack of 6):
- Made from chicken meat with natural juices
- Makes 9.5 quarts of broth
- 38 servings
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.92|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.8 x 2.8 x 3.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5 G||1|
|Sodium 680 Mg||28|
|Total Carboydrate 2 G||1|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just bought this product because it tested highest in taste on America's Test Kitchen. He said it would last ONE year in the refrigerator! I imagine that's one at the proper temperature ALL the time and the jar isn't close to the door where children leave it open....by Lulaa12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is gluten free.by CommunityAnswer2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?