About this item
Easily gain access to any hard-to-reach nuts with this Superior Tool Telescopic Basin Wrench. It is constructed with a spring-loaded jaw that is capable of accommodating hex and square nuts up to 1" in size. This telescoping, adjustable ratchet wrench easily extends to 17", allowing the user to make adjustments. The tool is designed to allow for the easy removal or installation of faucet fixtures.
Superior Tool Basin Telescopic Wrench:
- Remove or install a faucet
- Spring-loaded jaw fits up to 1" hex and square nuts
- Telescoping model extends to 17" for greater reach
- Ratchet jaw basin wrench attachment model fits standard 3/8" ratchet drive
- Adjustable head angle
- Allows the user to gain access to hard-to-reach areas
- This faucet wrench is suitable for a variety of home faucet projects
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.5 x 6.0 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.