Customers also considered
- Rollback$11.44 Was $12.72Save $1.28
- $11.44 Was $12.72Save $1.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use Super Tech Antifreeze to help keep your auto running smoothly. This product will help keep your car at optimum temperatures from freezing winters to burning summers and works in all makes and models. This auto antifreeze will mix with any color antifreeze/ coolant. Help keep your vehicle running right by adding this to your radiator and overflow bottle after a coolant change.
Super Tech Antifreeze:
- Works with all makes and models
- Mixes with any color antifreeze and coolant
- Model# SWA003
|Volume Capacity:||1 gal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ST4003|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 4.30 x 11.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Bronson9992/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- noby MetroGeo2/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- to be completely honest with you no it is not. its not a color thing its just that general motors has their specific fluid that they require. this product is similar but not completely. buy the prestone dex-cool. its about 2 or 3 dollars more is all. hope this helps you!!!!by jjeep200911/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients read the same on the labels, but the formula may have different proportions of the ingredients used.by NORVIN1/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No to the first question. I do not know the answer to the second one.by Bronson9996/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not contain any silicates or phosphates, but I would not recommend this for a diesel engine as it may not protect the water jackets. Try hunting for a jug of either Final Charge Global or Fleetguard designed for diesel engines. Mix with distilled water if you are doing a full coolant change. City, well, drinking, spring water is bad and will cause scale to form. Also make sure it is the fairly new ELC coolant which doesn't require SCA as they use inhibitors and protection superior to that of older coolants using silicates or phosphates which require SCA.by NORVIN5/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not contain silicates. look at the msds on google.com or bing.com. Not really to sure if it is cummins certified though. Some cummins take Dex-cool and sum take conventional green. I think peak antifreeze is cummins certified and super tech is made by old world industries (same as peak antifreeze). To be honest being an ase mechanic as long as you do a complete flush and fill you wont have a problem. Have been running super tech 50/50 in all my Fords and Jeeps and never had a problem. Hope this helps you!!!by jjeep20095/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both questions.by Bronson9996/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- OEM coolant would be better. It costs more but it is the right coolant to use.by NORVIN5/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this will be compatable with your camery. when i did a coolant flush on my jeep i had the mopar (red color) coolant/antifreeze with mine. the color is not what i would worry about though. its a certain color because toyota then can tell if they serviced the car, or if you flushed it, or a oil change facility, etc. just make sure that when you do change your coolant buy a good coolant/antifreeze tester!by jjeep20091/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$19.16 Was $21.74Save $2.58