Super Pet My First Home Tank Topper Habitat for 10 Gallon Tanks (Colors Vary)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Super Pet My First Home Tank Topper Habitat snaps onto any 10-gallon tank in just minutes, so you can watch your furry creatures scurry about and inspect their new toy. Safe for your hamsters, gerbils or mice, this addition gives them the extra space they need, and it is also chew resistant to protect it against the gnawing of their little rodent teeth. This hamster tank topper reaches 20" across and is 10" high. You can secure the rust-proof, epoxy-coated wire construction into place with no tools required. To keep them contained, two safe and secure spring locks are located along the side. Personalize your Super Pet My First Home Tank Topper Habitat with the included pet name plate.
Super Pet My First Home Tank Topper Habitat for 10-Gallon Tanks (Colors Vary):
- The simple solution for adding extra space for your hamsters, gerbils or mice
- The 10-gallon tank topper comes complete with three comfort shelves, two safety ramps, a "Bowl in the Hole" food dish, Critter Canteen water bottle and a little brick house hide-out
- Snaps together in minutes and attaches easily to any 10-gallon tank, no tools required
- Chew-resistant, rust-proof, epoxy-coated wire construction
- Generous 10.25" long, 20" wide, 10" high safe and secure wire enclosure
- Hamster tank topper features two safe and secure spring locks
- Personalize your critter home with the included pet name plate
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.5 x 11.0 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO!!! Guinea Pigs are TOO big!! Get a cage appropriate for a Guinea Pig!by krowz6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have our baby bunny it ours! You will really enjoy this for a guinea pig. It has a hatch door on top and a cute door on the front to access them. A slated bottom that allows all the drippings to fall thru into a plastic tray. I would recommend getting a bed or mat for sleeping.by An anonymous customer6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No, ten gallons is far to small for a guinea pig. You should also not use any size aquarium for guinea pigs. Look for large wire cages with solid bottoms.by mjz3216/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- works great for my rats but they are still youngby edge153/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, rats can get to a pretty large size. They are larger than gerbils and mice and rats are more comfortable in enclosures with larger space and more ventilation. Rat owners recommend wire cages and do not like aquariums, it restricts air circulation and can make the aquarium muggy, soggy, and humid. Rats are known to get sick from living in aquariums. Bacteria can build up on the glass and in the corners and nooks of the aquarium. If you want a rat don't get an aquarium. This is an appropriate Rat Cage....by krowz1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest spacing is 1 1/4" wide and is several inches tall. It will depend on the size of your rat.by An anonymous customer10/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 doors. One larger door on top and a cute smaller door on the front. I can put my 5 lb. yorkie in either way.by An anonymous customer9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top of the cage has a flip-open wire door. However, our gerbils destroyed all the plastic pieces of the unit and we are reluctant to recommend it.by EGVPal7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a big door up at the top of the cage, but it might be hard for a kid to reach the food and water in there since it is all the way at the bottom. But definitely a big, neat cage for cheap!by Tiffany06499/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?