About this item
The Super Pet CritterTrail Playpen is a connectable playtime pen for hamsters and gerbils. The 12 connectable wire panels create a space for your pets to roam and exercise. The brightly-colored wire panels can be arranged in any configuration to meet your needs. This pet's playpen also includes a large protective mat to keep your floors mess-free. The passageway connector allows you to attach this small pet playpen to any CritterTrail home using Fun-nels accessories. It also detaches easily for convenient storage.
Super Pet CritterTrail Playpen:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 16.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have five gerbils which two of them are small, they can't escape between the bars but if they jump alot like mine they can so you might have to put something to cover the top. its a great playpen for them to exersiceby citywindy11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They could not fit between the bars BUT will figure out how to climb out. It's not worth it. Keep looking for something wooden with no foot holds. Good luck.by saratogalyons11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not made for Dwarf rabbits; they will jump out of the playpen. At least my two did.by Lateefah9/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used to have Robo hamsters that were bigger than Dwarf hamsters and they had a cage that was about the same bar length apart (yes, I've owned this pen) and they escaped ALL THE TIME! So the answer is, yes, they would definitely escape!by zannahj11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have this and our dwarf hamster can escape. It is made to be used as you are playing with them and watching them. It is a fun way for them to get out of their cage and you can watch them a lot easier than if they are just loose. One thing we did is to give her a big treat and she puts it in her mouth and then she is too heavy and unbalanced to climb out.by nblibrary11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Siberian hamster it took him about 2-5 minutes to figure out he could get a good enough grip on the bars and climb out. So I doubt a small hamster would squeeze through, but I'm sure it wouldn't take them long to climb out. If you could rig up a cover it might help.by emcantrell4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wow... hermet crabs? That's a creative thought. I think this pen would be perfect for them since they aren't really escape artists. (Mostly... *hermit crab breaks out of cage in garage and gets lost in desert* no really that happened.)by zannahj5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so I don't know a lot about them but I don't think they could crawl up the sides.by Shilo227/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sure it would be big for them, but they shouldnt be able to get out of itby hellochlo9254/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They would probably be able to climb out if they are anything like my crabs.by purplehamster1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably assuming hermit crabs do not climb. I don't know very much about them, but if they aren't climbers than this would probably be great! Probably VERY big for 2 hermits crabs too!by guineapiglover2211/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do you think this would be suitable for my pet rat? he is about 5 inches in length and 3 inches wide
- i think so sause you don't have to might it to look like a star you can shape it into a square its a great playpen for small aniamls to get some exersice and to get out of their home for time to timeby citywindy6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You're rat will be able to climb out. Sorryby saratogalyons1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this would be too small for a rat.by nblibrary4/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it...my hamster is smaller than that and there wasn't much room for her to run about.by HamHam7711/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a chanceby mom2doc9/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?