Similar items in stock
Super Paper Mario - Nintendo Selects (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the power to flip between 2D and 3D, Mario must embark on a thrilling platforming adventure to reunite his lost friends and save the world. Super Paper Mario mixes the role-playing game-style adventure of its Paper predecessors with the platform action of classic Mario games from yesteryear, bringing players a deep, entertaining quest that is truly the best of both worlds. Players start out controlling Mario, but later on can control Princess Peach, Bowser and Luigi as well. Each character has their own unique ability allowing them to overcome different puzzles and obstacles. Also lending a helping hand are small sidekicks called Pixls, each wielding a different ability which can be used to aid the player on their journey. Unique special moves and abilities can be activated by shaking and moving the controller; so that players can set up chains and earn bonus points when defeating enemies.
- 2-D... and 3-D! Run through vibrant 2-D worlds, stomping on enemies and breaking blocks....then, with the press of a button, flip into 3-D! In the 3rd dimension, you'll find hidden paths, battle foes, and uncover secrets as you explore the previously invisible depth of the 2-D landscapes!
- Unique Wii controls! Hold the Wii Remote sideways and control the game in classic Super Mario Bros. style! You can shake the Wii Remote to pull off stylish moves and break out of frigid ice and even point directly at the screen to get helpful hints from your sidekick. Not only that, but you'll also play as Peach and Bowser, both with their own sets of essential skills.
- Hilarious adventure! When a mysterious villain kidnaps Peach and Bowser and forces them to get married, their union creates a rift of dark energy that threatens to tear the universe apart! Hilarious characters, laugh-out-loud plot twists, and unforgettable dimensions await as Mario makes his way through eight worlds, each more memorable than the last.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Super Mario|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||90262|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a single play gameby GamerGirl601796/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one.by Silkydancer6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 person can play this gameby albie331/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just 1by dac2007chevy1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just one playerby weluvtosavemoney1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just one.by abbygert1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If i remember correctly, it is only a one player game.by Julie8612/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say ages 10 and up. Unless you have an experienced gamer child or a very patient one who likes a good story with the game.by Jasonian12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game can be for younger children but there is alot of reading involved, and i mean alot! My 6 year old has watched me play and then played by himself but he is usually asking me to read what he cant. Some of the clues you need to proceed are on signs or given by the npcs and you need to read it all to know what to do next. As long as your child can read easily on their own i would say it would be a good game for them. It is similar to classic mario but there is alot of cut scenes in between chapters of the game. There is no voice overs with sound, just big blocks of text to read through.by Julie8611/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?