Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$21.99Was
About this item
About this item
Keep your home clean with this Super Iron Out Powder Rust Stain Remover. It dissolves rust stains without scrubbing. The Super Iron Out rust stain remover has an acid-free formula, making it safe to use on most surfaces. It can be used on toilets, sinks and other items around the home.
Super Iron Out Powder Rust Stain Remover:
- Powdered rust toilet stain remover
- A superior solution for removing the toughest rust stains
- Safest, most effective acid-free formula
- Dissolves rust stains without scrubbing
- Safe for use on toilets, sinks and most surfaces
- Keeps water softeners clean and operating at peak efficiency
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.939|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.88 x 5.38 x 9.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would avoid using this on anything you eat or drink from. To clean your keurig (or any other coffee maker) use white vinegar. It will break down hard water stains and if it doesn't rinse clean at worse you have a strange taste not a trip to the ER.by Farwood7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can use it with a Keurig. Check out this website, it talks about using iron out on a Keurig, that's how I ended up here. http://www.mycafeco.com/my-keurig-makes-delicious-coffee-but-very-noisy.htmlby Cath278/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- use with great care as this chemical is caustic. try spot testing and rinse very well!! to avoid ''rotting'' / breaking down the fabric fibers. it will ruin colors-- may be safe of heavy white cottons if rinsed very well and quickly after use.by abearwhocares7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is safe on SOME. I use Iron Out at work and at home on WHITE sheets and towels. It helps remove/reduce iron deposits from hard water that would otherwise discolor them. If you use this product on colored fabrics it will bleach them. Side note: Do NOT use bleach if adding Iron Out. It will do interesting things to the wash.by Farwood7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this chemical is poison-- you do not want that in well water if you drink it. it would contaminate it for a long time. remove the pump-- clean it and rinse multiple times before replacing.by abearwhocares5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't. You don't want to get this near anything you consume.by Farwood8/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$47.82Was
- Clearancefrom $17.86
- Reduced Price$9.47Was
- Reduced Price$25.99Was
- Reduced Price$83.95Was
- Reduced Price$66.49Was
Customers in store also bought these products