About this item
Super Iron Out dissolves rust stains without scrubbing.
Super Iron Out:
- Powdered rust stain remover
- A superior solution for removing the toughest rust stains
- Safest, most effective acid free formula
- Dissolves rust stains without scrubbing
- Safe for use on toilets, sinks and most surfaces
- Keeps water softeners clean and operating at peak efficiency
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.88 x 5.38 x 9.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 76 oz for $12.97by sunnyt274/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Isnt that crazy they don't say it should be the 5 pound one for that price... I would call . They make a 10 pound too but it is very hard to find . It usually is about $23 .by Croppled14/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would avoid using this on anything you eat or drink from. To clean your keurig (or any other coffee maker) use white vinegar. It will break down hard water stains and if it doesn't rinse clean at worse you have a strange taste not a trip to the ER.by Farwood1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can use it with a Keurig. Check out this website, it talks about using iron out on a Keurig, that's how I ended up here. http://www.mycafeco.com/my-keurig-makes-delicious-coffee-but-very-noisy.htmlby Cath278/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use this in an He washer. The smaller bottles are in the multi-purpose cleaning section of my local walmart (close to the toilet bowl cleansers) an the paint/ hardware section has the larger bottles.by Farwood1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes both for laundry ( be careful ) and cleaning the drums . Read the instructions and I believe you are not suppose to mix bleach with it . You can use oxi clean at least I have .by Croppled15/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?