Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Open the doors and bring in the whole gang. This Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent is so large that two moms and three kids have room to play inside. Designed especially large for added play value, this indoor/outdoor tent is part of Pacific Play Tent's "Silver Series." This giant indoor/outdoor play tent is made to be kid tough with a waterproof floor and patented G-3 shock-corded fiberglass, PU-coated pole system. This Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent has a Velcro front door closure and two tunnel ports with roll down flaps. A full mesh top has been added for extra ventilation and gives Mom a full view of what's going on inside.
Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent:
- Indoor/outdoor tent
- The Super Duper play tent is designed especially large for added play value
- Made to be "kid tough"
- Velcro front door closure
- 2 tunnel ports with roll down flaps
- Full mesh top for added ventilation
- Durable, waterproof floor
- Patented G-3 shock-corded fiberglass, PU-coated pole system
- 70 denier, 170T polyester taffeta
- Flame retardant, meets CPAI-84 and ASTM F963 safety standards
- 2 moms and 3 kids have room to play inside
- Adult assembly required
- Tent dimensions: 58"W x 58"D x 46"H
- Box dimensions: 17"L x 17"W x 3"H
|Age Start:||1 Year|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||58.0 x 58.0 x 46.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No tools required to set up, you and a child working together can do it in 1-3 minutes. The poles and the tent fold up neatly. The tent might just be easier to put in a closet or under the bed without trying to fold it into a perfect square.by mrod15/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no tools required. takes about 5 minutes to set up. does not fold for storage.by Samanthajsmom12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools required. Yes it does and it even come with a storage bag.by Eriksatx11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There area no tools needed and it folds up neatly. It comes with a small bag (maybe two feet long and six inches wide) for convenient travel and storage.by TootsiePopDrop8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Susan. No. This is not a pop up tent. It does take a little effort to assemble and taking it down doesn't happen in a second either. If you are planning to use it indoors just for fun and expect it to get it in and out of the way in a heartbeat, this is probably not for you. However, it is an amazing and very durable product, it takes 2-5 min to assemble and having it put in a corner of your kids room will give kids a lot of fun times. At least that is what we do and I don't need to assemble it all the time. It is also very light and easy to carry. I hope this helps.by consumereveryday11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not a literal "pop up" tent. But, it is VERY easy to put together in under 2 minutes.by NanoTrader10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not a pop up. It has 2 flexible bars that cross over the top to hold it up. it could be taken down after each use to its best it leave it up if it is to be played with often. it took my mother and I about 5 minutes to put together. hopes this helps.by Samanthajsmom11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't put it together yet, but there are many parts.by Lc7jd712/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How long are the poles? I'm planning on packing this item for travel, but not sure if the sticks will fit a duffle bag or suit case for the flight.
- The poles fold up and they are only 1 foot sections. They are connected by string, about 8-10 connected together. There are 2 poles, they are on top of my dresser right now neatly folded next to my deodorant. Would fit in a duffle bag, suit case, tote bag, or carry on bag. Just a bit too big for a purse I would say.by mrod15/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The poles are able to be taken apart and put into the included carrying case. The overall dimensions of the tent are 58.0"L x 58.0"W x 46.0"H.by CommunityAnswer4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with it's on case and is small and can fit in luggage or carry on. It's small and enclosed like an umbrella.by Sandydesert4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?