Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet, 32 fl oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet helps you lose weight in just 48 hours. Experience this detox diet formula in a delicious liquid. The Hollywood Miracle Diet can help you start losing weight today. It's made from natural juices and botanical extracts, and it contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential oils that detoxify your body. This product is suitable for a kosher diet.
Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet, 32 fl oz:
- Detox diet formula
- Delicious-tasting liquid
- May help you lose weight in just 48 hours
- All-natural juices and botanical extracts
- 32 fl oz Hollywood Diet contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential oils
See all diet and weight supplements on Walmart.com.
Purified Water, Pineapple, Apple, And Orange Juice Concentrate, Apricot, Peach And Banana Purees, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hcl (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Niacin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, And A Special Blend Of Essential Oils Of Bergamot, Tangerine, Lemon And Orange.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The directions state to drink at least 8oz of water each day. No food, alcohol, caffeine or tobacco. Because I don't have the willpower to quit smoking for 2 days, I have smoked and have had a couple of cups of coffee too but I've never eaten any food during the 2 days.by 273658/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- according to the label, for optimal results, you should not consume food, alcohol, caffiene, pretty much nothing but water... However, I indeed ate a few things here and there and a two meal replacement shakes, and I still lost 10 lbs....I cant guarentee you will still lose that amount, but I can honestly say I ate and still lost the weight...if you choose to eat, you may want to do some light exercise that day such as walking or housecleaning...by amommyawife8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it defeats the whole purpose of taking the product.by R3VIEWER8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can only have water while taking this product.The product did not work for me.by led48/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- When you go without eating, it makes your body go into starvation mode. If you go 12 hours without eating and then give in to a turkey sandwich, your body is going to store that entire meal because it doesn't know the next time it will get food; you will not lose weight. If you have some event you want to lose the wait for, you need to be mentally tough and avoid meals altogether. If you know you cant do that, eat very low calorie snacks every few hours to keep your metabolism active. Also, you need to be downing bottles of water while you do this. It flushes you out, and keeps you from feeling like you're going to starve to death.by TexasProud18361/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No...you will be defeating the purpose of using this product. Stick to the plan (instructions), then, thereafter try to eat earthy sensible meals and start with an exercise routine. Remember, after the 48 hours of taking this product you would have shed 6 - 10 pounds (mostly water weight) this should be enough to motivate anyone to keep going to their target weight loss.by Curlytom6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it just to cleanse and only drank it in the morning and then ate dinner. Didn't weigh, so don't know, but I felt better.by blackbeltshopper231/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the drink says no, but i ate a few pizza rolls day one, and i don't think it hurt. but you can't eat a meal. a few snacks won't hurtby malissax31/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just waterby Lpeach19696/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you read the instructions clearly, yes...you can eat! Salads, fruits, protiens...but try to limit or no breads/grains at all. But if your going to eat a ton of bread afterward..the weight will just come back.by SoftasCotton9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what if you dont sip it for the 4 hours and you just drink it like your drinking a bottle of water? is there a difference on how much you would lose?
- By sipping on it instead of just drinking it all at once it helps to control your appetite and keeps yours sugars, etc level. The directions are on the bottle for a reason.by HoneyBear2105/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please use it as suggested, that way you will get the best results...by ZOYA112/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to sip it so that you do not get hungry. If you drink it/gulp it then you will not have enough to get you through the day, and you will get hungry, and cheat. Drink water in between. You can have as much water as you want.by ShelleyF8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's best to follow the directions. You won't feel hungry. Or at least I didn't at all.by Lakotamoon115/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you feel full if you sip and drink the required amount of waterby steelerqueen6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It tastes significantly worse when you drink it instead of sipping it. Sipping it is supposed to encourage you to down bottles of water all day, which helps this kind of weight loss. Drinking little bits at a time gives your body times to process all the sugars and keeps your metabolism active. While drinking it all at once may not affect the results dramatically, it;s not your best bet.by TexasProud183612/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I never sip it over 4hrs! lol I down it like a shot and drink tons of water afterwards. And it still worksby FLYTIE6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have drank water with this. I usually takes me all day to drink it. I only do this when I am well-rested as it is a form of fasting, but does have quite a few calories. I have drank the entire bottle, half the first day diluted with equal amounts of water, and half the next day also diluted, and I lost six pounds. I need to lose about 15 pounds. So I thought that was an excellent result for that amount of overweight.by blackbeltshopper236/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i've accidentally done that before, and I lost the same amount. Unfortunately I got hungry a lot faster as well. Its important to sip on it because that allows for your body to have a constant flow of nutrition instead of just a one shot deal and then its done. Also, drink up on the water. That is as important, if not more important, than the product itself.by tressie067/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the sipping is so that it tides you over, instead of gulping it down, everytime you feel hungry you take a sip.in between sips of this mix you drink water,but you are not supposed to have any food for 48 hours.by sheenerrrrs1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you need to wait at least a week before doing it again. If you think you want to use it more, consult your doctor.by HoneyBear2107/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is recommended that you do not do this diet more than one time per week. If you are using this to lose weight then make sure you eat healthy between use and exercise at least 3-4 days per week for 30 minutes.by ShelleyF1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend moderation in all cases. Exercise and eating as much fresh fruits and veggies and as much live foods as possible. Nuts are a good thing to snack on too. Get into gardening, build a greenhouse, grow your own veggies, etc., is the best way to get healthy and stay that way. This health drink is great.by gwbreisch11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- contains healthy ingredients, I drink this twice a day for weeks until I safely get to my desired weight. I've used this years ago and now I just had a baby.by Lakotamoon111/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- once a weekby steelerqueen8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions state: "For best results use once a week." So no.by 273657/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I probably wouldn't do it more than once or twice a month. It would depend on your overall health. I usually use this after I have overindulged in sugar or salt to help detox their effects. Hope that helps.by blackbeltshopper231/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only once a week, like you do it monday and tuesday. you can do it monday and tuesday of the next weekby malissax32/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottle says once a weekby Lpeach19692/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i most definitely wouldn't. for two reasons: 1. your body would not accumulate enough waste to dispose of, leading to less weight loss than money spent. 2. Its not healthy to do it back to back in such a manner. If I'm not mistaken, the package suggests only once a month. All in all, if you only waited one day, all you're going to lose is water weight, if that. if definitely won't be another 10 lbs, and it will have been money wasted.by tressie067/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?