Campari Tomatoes, 16 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Campari Tomatoes, 16 oz:
Ingredients: Campari Tomatoes.
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001435|
|Model:||20 x 1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bar code it on the top of the package.by Stacey3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cost isn't much more than some of the other tomatoes, but the best this is they taste like ripe tomatoes and we eat them all instead of throwing the hard, pink tomatoes away..by MemaV1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The price was fine when your buying something that's good.by Mable1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to look at the ads each week, not the website.by DoinFine19641/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $1.97 at my Walmart. They were close to $4 at my old grocery store.by Peej12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the country of origin is Mexico.by Littledoorharbor10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?