Similar items in stock
- Rollback$13.94 Was $15.88Save $1.94
- Rollback$279.00 Was $349.00Save $70.00
Sunpentown Evaporative Air Cooler with Ionizer, White
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Evaporative Air Cooler with Ionizer is versatile, lightweight and economical. The Cooler easily rolls from room to room for use anywhere in your house or office. This Air Cooler shoots a stream of air with oscillating louvers, to evenly distribute refreshing cool air, plus get the air cleaning benefits of the ionic air purifier. The remote control allows you to easily change settings.
Sunpentown Evaporative Air Cooler with Ionizer, White:
- With remote control
- 10L water tank capacity
- Nylon and Photocatalystic filter
- Three air speeds: H/M/L
- Sleep mode
- Timer: from 0.5-7.5 hours setting
- Ionizer to purify air
- ARB certified (complies with the federal ozone emissions limit)
- Model# SF-609
|Volume Capacity:||2.6 gal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SF-609|
|Features:||Remote Control , Variable Fan Speeds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 15.00 x 31.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ADDA ICEby azGARRY6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a stand alone unit. But, depending on your weather, you may want to use it just for a particular room.by MilkMaid20126/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there; yes; they do work much better with A/C; though they Do work well by themselves; developing far cooler air than fans; quieter; and Eco filters; we love ours. We purchased three and all of them work. Hope this helps.by Ron556/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can work by itself. I guess it just depends how cool do you want it. It works great in my room.by Coolerking6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works by itself in one room if the room is on the smaller side. It will not cool several rooms at once so if this is your goal you will need another unit or units for the other room(s).by lovebud6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not need to use with an air conditioner. The air coolers uses water to cool the air in the room, it does not bring the temperature down of a room so in that case you will need an air conditioner. It is more like a spot cooler. So the air cooler is putting out moisture in the room so if you live in a humid place the unit might not work for you.by SPT-ProductExpert6/25/2015Written by a verified representative from SPT-ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT DOES NOT ITS A EVAP COOLER NOT AN A/C UNITby azGARRY7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is completely portable and lightweight. That was one of the reasons I bought it.by MilkMaid20126/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bokonon896/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there; No They need no venting such as Room A/C's or the Portable A/C's requiring the hose and flimsy mounts. They do suggest as Myself cracking a window near the cooler. That reduces the humidity and allows for further cooling. Hope this helps!by Ron557/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this unit does not have to vent outside.by Coolerking6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you have electricity, it can be used anywhere. It does not require venting or mounting - just take it out of the box, add water and/or ice and turn it on. It is extremely quiet, so it would be good for camping.by MilkMaid20125/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You Betcha! They only need 60 watts. A couple of small solar panels will power them during the day; with about 10 to 12 hours on a average car battery and converter. They work well outside. We live in Vegas and Love them.by Ron557/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know that. I think it was meant to be use in the inside.by Coolerking4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really for outside use, but if you want to use it inside a camper it should do just fine. It needs an electrical plug outlet.by lovebud5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used for camping as long as you have a generator or some other way to get 110AC.by xmanmonk5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $355.99 List price $449.99Save $94.00
- $291.11 List price $429.00Save $137.89
- $258.89 Was $298.68Save $39.79
- $299.00 Was $381.54Save $82.54