About this item
The Sunpentown WA-1061H 10000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner both cools and heats using a self-evaporative system. With 10,000 BTU power capacities for cooling and 9,500 BTU for heating, this portable heater and air conditioner deliver an optimal performance. This 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner features a carbon filter to get rid of odor. It also features a built-in water tank for non-stop drainage. Featuring a programmable timer, this heater and air conditioner will switch off automatically after a time, thus saving energy. The 60 pounds weight makes this portable room air conditioner functional and easy to move as and when required. The Sunpentown WA-1061H 10000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner has an extendable exhaust hose of 5 ft. Features such as digital temperature display and two adjustable fan speeds further adds to your convenience. With the ability to remove moisture, this 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner will keep you in comfort throughout.
Sunpentown WA-1061H Portable Air Conditioner:
- 10,000 btu of cooling & 9,500 btu of Heating power
- Digital Temperature Display
- The Sunpentown portable air conditioner with supplemental 9,500-BTU heater has 2 Fan Speeds
- Removes moisture form the air for personal comfort
- Carbon Filter helps remove odors
- Remote Control with Digital Thermostat
- Programmable Timer or Continuous Operation
- Directional Air Discharge Louvers
- Extendable 5 ft exhaust hose
- Built in Water tank or extended water tube for continuous Drainage
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||60.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 12.0 x 29.61|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 110 - 120... yes.by MissKtravels4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The model WA-1061H does run on 120 volts.by SPT-ProductExpert4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine is pretty good sized and has to have at least 14 inches of clearance on all sides. It might be a bit bulky and large for a pop up camper. It also has to be vented and if you don't use a drain system you have to empty the drain pan often.by MissKtravels4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The air conditioner has not been tested in a camper. We imagine it should work as longs as it could vent properly.by SPT-ProductExpert4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It pulls max 8.7 amps and almost 1,100 watts. Not sure if that helps?by MissKtravels3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To figure out what size of generator you need for the unit multiply the amps by 3. Here is the amps for the unit 8.29A.by SPT-ProductExpert3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?