About this item
Make your workout routine more comfortable and easier when on-the-go with this Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Gym Mat. It works for both relaxing and rigorous workout routines, including stretching, gymnastics, yoga, pilates or tumbling. Versatile, this foam exercise mat can also be used for your child at daycare during nap time. It simply rolls up compactly and is secured with a Velcro strap to make it a cinch to take with you or to store away when it is not being used. This folding exercise mat is made with 2" thick, long-lasting foam with a durable vinyl cover that is simple to keep clean with just a wipe down. The 6' long folding foam mat is 3' wide when unfolded.
Sunny Health and Fitness Folding Gym Mat:
- Excellent for tumbling, exercise programs, pilates, stretching, yoga, martial arts, gymnastics, day care activities and many other uses
- This foam exercise mat folds up with a Velcro strap for easy transportation and storage
- Made with 2"H long-lasting foam and a durable vinyl cover that's easy to wipe clean
- Measures 3'W, 6'L
- Folding exercise mat is wonderful for yoga and pilates workouts
- Long-lasting foam
- Easy to transport
- Assembled dimensions: 72"L x 36"W x 1.50"H
- Model# 064
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 36.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In my opinion, only if you purchase two or three of them and connect them side by side using the sewed on velcro strips... that way you would have either a 6 ft x 6 ft (two mats) or 18 ft x 6 ft (three mats) area to do gymnastics. If you like this idea, you might want to consider ordering the two or more of the 2 ft x 6 ft mats (exact same mat) here on Walmart since they are a bit less in price than the 3 ft x 6 ft mats. It really all depends on how much exercise space you want or need, just do the math. Either way you do it, you'll like using these mats... they're excellent!by azcoyotedog9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat is 6 feet long and porbably would not be able to handle cartwheels. The padding would not support a poorly executed arial. Though very well made this is geared for exercise (sit-ups, push-ups, cardio, yoga, etc.)by CardioFanatic1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not consider this mat large enough alone. However, it is made to be joined with others with velcro. The velcro is already made into the mat, so if you bought 2 or three of them and joined them together, then it would serve your purpose.by PLMichaels9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?