About this item
Grow in even the most compact of spaces with the Suncast Tomato Tower Garden Station. This upside-down tomato planter has a contemporary wicker design and is made of durable resin construction. It can hold up to 1.3cu ft of soil. The decorative planter's unique design allows you to grow vegetables, herbs and cascading plants. No assembly is required to enjoy gardening immediately. The Suncast Tomato Tower Garden Station is ideal for those who have a green thumb but live in apartments where they cannot always have a full garden. The Suncast Tomato Tower Garden Station can be ideal for those who are turning to the organic lifestyle and would like to grow their own herbs and vegetables.
Suncast Tomato Tower Garden Station:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 21.0 x 44.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Product has a compartment for sand or stone to weigh it down.by myabby3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base needs to be filled with sand and you are in business.by rockmarttomatonut3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a compartment for sandby vstj3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bottom has a large opening so that sand can be added for weight.by SuncastContactCenter3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used inside.by CommunityAnswer4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?