Suncast Aquawinder Auto Rewind Hose Reel, Wicker
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$112.99Was
- Reduced Price$98.00Was
- from $23.98
About this item
About this item
The Aquawinder Suncast Auto Rewind Hose Reel is designed to keep clutter to a minimum in your garden. This Smart Trak hose reel features a unique water-powered auto rewind that activates at the flip of a lever. The Suncast hose reel holds 125 feet of 5/8" hose so you won't run out of room for your long hoses. The innovative Smart Trak feature in this Suncast garden hose reel guides the hose neatly onto the hose reel. This wicker hose reel with an attractive exterior that fully conceals the hose and reel and a durable resin housing that makes this Aquawinder Suncast Auto Rewind Hose Reel a great choice for your hose storage needs.
Suncast Aquawinder Auto Rewind Hose Reel, Wicker:
- Holds 125' of 5/8" hose
- Features Smart Trak for neat winding
- Water-powered auto rewind at the flip of a lever
- Durable resin construction
- Attractive wicker design conceals hose
- Includes leader hose and discharge tube
- No assembly needed
- Measures: 14"L x 20.8"W x 19.8"H
- Model# RSW125D
- Made in the USA with US and global components
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 20.8 x 19.8|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not much water is wasted on rewind. I water bushes with it. It's then not wasted. I have not had the re-wind reel jump off and I use heavy Goodyear Industrial rubber hose. I pull my hose in a straight line as if you were reeling it by hand. I'm not sure about the warranty. I think it was a year.by PleasantSC6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it says it's 12 gallons used in rewinding, but it doesn't seem like that much - doesn't leave a puddle in the yard or anything. And it's not wasted if you aim the hose in the direction of something that needs watering! I have had one unit for about a year and have never had the guide come off.by buddylady6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 10-12 gallons of water is discharged during the rewind process. You can easily put the hose into a bucket or direct it to a spot that you did not water so that waste is minimal. I have had not problems with the hose guide, but I think it is important to have the hose laid straight out from the reel, or orient the reel so that it faces the direction where the hose is normally used. I do not know the warranty period.by MountainDave5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The book says that it uses 12 gallons of water. I wouldn't call it wasted though, I put the drain hose by a plant or bush so it's really not wasted. I've never had the reel jump off the guide and I've been using this for over a year. I think maybe that person didn't set it up correctly.by nanjoy6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had mine a year, it's never jumped off track. I put the 10 foot drain hose in the flower bed, and no water is ever wasted during rewind. Trust me, this is a back saver! We LOVE IT!by NannyToTwinGirls5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A cylinder has a round base and a given height. The area of the base must be found first, and then it can be multiplied by the height to give the volume of the cylinder. The area of the base is given by taking the radius (r) of the circular base and squaring it and then multiplying it by pi. Areabase = pi r2 Then multiply that by the height (h) of the cylinder to get the volume. Volumecylinder = pi r2 h The volume of a cylinder is pi times the square of the radius of the base times the height of the cylinder. Example: Find the volume of a cylindrical canister with radius 7 cm and height 12 cm. Solution: 1847.5 cm3 Volume of cylinder = π x r x r x h Where π = Pie , r = radius of cross section f cylinder and h = height of cylinder (assuming it to be a Right Circular Cylinder) Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_formula_for_finding_the_volume_of_a_cylinder#ixzz1krVdFxRIby Bleem9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- The plastic wicker box is not wall mountable. It sits on the ground as pictured and works well.by PleasantSC5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not designed to be wall-mounted. With some support brackets, it probably could be done. With the 125' of water-filled hose, this would not be a light-weight bracket.by MountainDave8/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so but it comes with two large stakes to secure it in the ground. I have one on my patio and the other on stones in my landscaping and have had no problem.by nanjoy8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suppose if you wanted to you could, but I wouldn't recommend it. It was designed to be placed on the ground. It does come with stakes so you can anchor it and mind hasn't budged with the stakes inserted. Wall mounting this product would require that you take it apart and putting it back together again might be a problem.by 2startrk3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has stakes to secure it to the ground.by NannyToTwinGirls7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both the Suncast Resin Wicker Touch and Go Hose Reel Model RSW125 and the Suncast Hydro Power Hose Reel Model RSI100 can be repaired with replacement parts. Ask your local Walmart store if they have replacement parts available or if would order them for you. Walmart may direct you to call the toll free 800 number 846 2345. Use the toll free number if your hose reel is under warranty. You may also order replacement parts though Suncast. Com. and clicking Parts on the top of the home page. Select your model and the available parts will be listed. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$112.99Was