Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed
Customers also considered
- $118.89 Was $129.00Save $10.11
- Reduced Price$231.23 Was $343.75Save $112.52
- $399.00 Was $429.00Save $30.00
- $471.11 Was $499.00Save $27.89
- $250.88 Was $326.14Save $75.26
- $649.00 Was $799.00Save $150.00
- $269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
- $149.00 Was $216.90Save $67.90
- $586.99 List price $599.00Save $12.01
- Rollback$282.45 Was $349.00Save $66.55
- Rollback$146.99 Was $199.00Save $52.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed is ideal for storing lawn and garden supplies, tools and bicycles. It helps keep the outdoor area of your home organized. The Suncast utility shed features durable, double-wall resin construction for longevity. It also features a three-door locking system (locks not included) for added protection and a reinforced floor for stability. Its 34-cu ft capacity provides ample storage space. The Suncast storage shed has a wide door opening, making it easy to store and remove items.
Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed:
- 34-cu ft capacity
- Door opening: 46.25" x 40.25"
- Durable double-wall resin construction
- 3-door locking system (locks not included)
- Suncast utility shed with reinforced floor
- Exterior dimensions: 53"W x 32.25"D x 45.5"H
- 10-year limited warranty
- Model# BMS2500
|Color:||White , Off-White|
|Material:||Resin / Polycarbonate|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BMS2500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.40 x 32.25 x 45.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this utility shed has a reinforced floor for stability.by CommunityAnswer4/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (29) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and we also put the base on a concrete pad for further support. You could probably get by with a base of pea gravel though.by ChandlerAZHomeowner4/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The shed has a base, it should be placed on pavers or a cement baseby can1non4/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless you have short bikes, NO, they will NOT fit. The other respondent had the opening size, 46.25" x 40.25" ... but the manufacturer lists interior size as: 49" W x 28¼" D x 43½" H. A full size bike is ~ 6' long; with the wheel cocked 90°, it is still 5' ... and more importantly, most are ~ 47 or 48" tall. This one WON'T work for adult bikes. Sorry.by MoaiMike3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 46.25" x 40.25" so two adult bikes should fit.by CommunityAnswer2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a gray/taupe with a gray roof. I would store anything inside that could be damaged by weather even though we've had two heavy rains and the water has beaded off and not seeped in.by ChandlerAZHomeowner3/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed is primarily taupe in color with dark gray top and base. Water may leak through in extreme cases, such as flooding.by CommunityAnswer3/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?