Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Suncast Horizontal Utility Shed lets you store your equipment safely. It's easy to assemble so you can enjoy its protection and convenience from day one. This Suncasat storage shed features a lift-up lid with a prop rod so you can keep it open while you pull out your equipment or put items back. It features 20 cubic feet of storage space.
Suncast Utility Shed, Horizontal:
- 20 cu ft capacity storage shed
- Assembled storage shed internal size: 4'2'' x 2' x 2' 6-1/2''
- Suncast utility shed is perfect for storing cushions, garden accessories, recycling bins and more outdoor items
- Lift-up lid with prop rod
- Built-in support for optional wood shelf, not included
- Stay-dry outdoor storage shed design
- Long-lasting rigid construction
- Easy assembly
- Suncast utility shed model #GS1000B
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||52.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 26.0 x 34.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- VERY minor water comes through the top hinges. It collects on the back SIDE of the unit which has 1/2" recessed panels. Mine withstood 7 inches of rain in 10 hours and didn't collect enough water to fill a shot glass! Solved the problem with some polystyrene packing material under the hinges. Your towels and charcoal will stay dry without any thing being done it you keep them away from the back wall a couple inches.by DoubleTee10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we had two storms coming through and it stayed dry insideby modestokid177/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if you have a lock.by OU812atWallyWorld4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can. It opens both from the top and from the front. Both ways can be locked with a single padlock. Mine is under a large patio tent so I doubt that the wind would pop open the top, but it does lock quite securely. This is a spacious, well built product. Highly recommend.by DoubleTee9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a resin storage shed. Although a generator could be stored in this shed while the generator is not in use, it would be dangerous to run the generator in or near to the resin shed.by SuncastContactCenter7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do, but it depends on size of generator. Mine is Briggs and Stratton Storm responder 5500by Flinky10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?