Suncast Cedar Garden Bridge
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Suncast Cedar Garden Bridge will enhance any backyard or garden. It serves as a functional bridge, or a beautiful focal point. It is constructed from natural, sustainable cedar. The bridge comes unfinished so you can paint or stain it to suit your taste.
Suncast Cedar Garden Bridge:
- Enhances any backyard or garden
- Serves as functional bridge or beautiful focal point
- Constructed from natural, sustainable cedar
- Comes unfinished, ready to paint or stain to suit your taste
- Assembled size: 89"W x 35.5"D x 36.625"H
- Model# CB8900
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.5 x 89.0 x 37.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is exactlas it looks and I walk across it a couple of times a day, and my husband does too.by JeninAtlanta10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is sturdy enough to walk on, but I wouldn't recommend using it all the time. It might not handle the regular wear and tear because cedar is a soft wood. It is a beautifully built bridge though and looks so nice in the garden. I believe it will last a long time. I would also make sure to either paint or stain it to preserve it.by Agardengirll9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm right at 190# and mine doesn't budge when I walk over it. I did use wood glue on the supports and some other parts when I built mine, but that was a personal preference. My bridge seems extremely sturdy to me, but I'd recommend you contact the company that builds them to be on the safe side as far as load limits.by OnlineShoppingRules8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband and I are pretty big and we use it daily to get from deck to back yard. Sturdy!by bponder8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We can walk across. There may be a weight limit. The product should state weight limit.by An anonymous customer6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- primarily for looks but sturdy enough to walk acrossby RHTODD6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is sturdy enough for eveyday use. This Garden Path Bridge - Model CB8900 is an attractive passageway over a small stream. It is sized and built to handle regular traffic or it can used as an accent piece. Built with natural, durable cedar wood, it will hold its attractive look for years to come.by SuncastContactCenter5/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says in the description that it works as a functional bridge as well as being just for effect, so I would say yes. Wish they would put the weight limit on it though.by ssitric5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast Cedar Garden Bridge model CB8900 footings are 81 3/4 inches from the outside to outside of the end posts. The footings are 72 inches from inside to inside of the end posts. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport12/5/2012Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?