Suncast 7.5' x 3.5' Alpine Shed, Taupe
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 7.5' x 3.5' Suncast Alpine Shed is great for storing your lawn equipment and other outdoor supplies. The Suncast Shed is constructed with a durable resin and equipped with a large door that opens wide for easy access to items you use frequently. Designed with a metal-reinforced floor to accommodate heavy items, the 7.5' x 3.5' Suncast Alpine Shed makes it easy to store a wide range of gardening and lawn-maintenance equipment. The taupe Suncast Outdoor Shed also gives you added space to house other home and garden items you use less often, and it can free up space in your garage to allow you to enjoy a clutter-free environment. The Suncast Shed is built with lockable metal handles and hinges for safety and security purposes. Before using the taupe Suncast Outdoor Shed, it must be placed on a solid foundation (not included).
Suncast 7.5' x 3.5' Alpine Shed, Taupe:
- 155 cu ft
- Durable resin construction
- Metal-reinforced roof panels
- Reinforced floor for heavy items
- Lockable metal handles and metal hinges
- Transom windows and functional vents
- Foundation required (not included)
- Interior dimensions: 6'9"W x 3'2"D x 8'3"H
- External dimensions: 7'6"W x 3'7"D x 8'6"H
- Door opening: 5'W x 5'11"H
- Model# BMS7300
|Color:||Brown , Beige|
|Material:||Resin / Polycarbonate|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BMS7300D|
|Primary Shelf ID:||133064|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||90.00 x 43.50 x 102.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- don't see why not. we did crushed stone with 11x7 paver blocks on top to make it more sturdyby cyatigger4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast Alpine Shed Model BMS7300 requires a level, flat and sturdy foundation. It may be made from a poured concrete foundation or from outdoor grade wood. Constructing the Suncast Storage Shed on crushed stone may result in the shed shifting over time and becoming out of square. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport10/25/2013Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The door opening dimensions are 5'W x 5'11"H. The width of each door is not noted.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The door opening dimensions on the Suncast Alpine shed model BMS7300 are 60 inches wide by 71.25 inches high. Each door width is approximately 30 inches wide, with the left door acting as the stop edge and being slightly wider than the right door. Thank you for your question and your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport5/30/2016Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$429.00 Was $529.00Save $100.00