Suncast 7.5' x 5' Storage Building
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Need a secure outdoor utility shed solution? The 7.5' x 5' Suncast storage unit is perfect for storing lawn and garden tools, outdoor equipment and other essentials for every season. This Suncast storage unit has a 240-cubic-foot capacity, so you'll have plenty of room to store everything you need. A skylight furnishes light on the contents inside the resin storage shed, and lockable doors provide an extra layer of security. Durable resin construction makes this outside storage unit a durable, long-lasting choice for keeping things organized, clean, and dry. A stable foundation is required for placement of this outdoor Suncast storage unit.
Suncast 7.5' x 5' Storage Building:
- Premium-quality Suncast storage unit
- Utility shed is ideal for storing lawn and garden tools, outdoor equipment and more
- Constructed of long-lasting resin
- Lockable doors provide extra security
- Skylight furnishes light on the contents inside
- Durable resin floor included
- Outdoor storage shed door opening size: 4'8''W x 5'8.75''H
- Interior storage building dimensions: 7'5''W x 5'1''D x 7'2.75''H
- Exterior storage building dimensions: 8'.25"W x 5' 8.25"W x 7' 2.75"H
- A stable foundation is required for this outdoor storage shed
- Suncast storage unit model #A03B04
|Color:||Brown , Beige , Multicolor|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A03B04|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||96.25 x 68.25 x 86.75 Inches|
Ask a question
- Not sure on dims but it comes in three boxes and all the fit in the back of my Suburban perfectly.by VegasHandyman4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in three boxes, each about 75 pounds, dont know exact dimensions but we slid all three sideways into out standard truck bed, and couldnt close the bed. It comes on a pallat, shrink rapped but we took apart to load.by grunder4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's huge! I am 5"8 and standing o. It's end, all 3 boxes were about a 10 inches above me. It weighs 300 lbs or more. It might fit if you leave back doors open and tie them shut around it.by CindyCatt12/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product comes in 3 boxes, all at 7'6" long by about 3' wide by 1' thick.by HandyAnnie5/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes in three boxes so can be laid down for transport - should fit in vanby Lendell4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 42" by 22" by 5"by Arkansasgardner4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Would not recommend flat spot on dirt. Floor is not very rigid.by sdh14/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend a plywood or concrete base.by VegasHandyman6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, a wood deck or concrete pad is reccomended. The surface needs to be level to ease assemblyby 2wheeled5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Need a concrete slab or sturdy deck or bricks underneath. The ground will shift and damage shed if not on solid base. Says so in instructions. I too wanted to put off in corner of yard... But decided not too.by CindyCatt6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you should have a concrete pad, even though the shed does come with its' own flooring, a dirt spot just wouldn't be reliable enough.by HandyAnnie8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?