Similar items in stock
Suncast 7.5' x 3.5' Alpine Shed, Taupe
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The 7.5' x 3.5' Suncast Alpine Shed is great for storing your lawn equipment and other outdoor supplies. The Suncast Shed is constructed with a durable resin and equipped with a large door that opens wide for easy access to items you use frequently. Designed with a metal-reinforced floor to accommodate heavy items, the 7.5' x 3.5' Suncast Alpine Shed makes it easy to store a wide range of gardening and lawn-maintenance equipment. The taupe Suncast Outdoor Shed also gives you added space to house other home and garden items you use less often, and it can free up space in your garage to allow you to enjoy a clutter-free environment. The Suncast Shed is built with lockable metal handles and hinges for safety and security purposes. Before using the taupe Suncast Outdoor Shed, it must be placed on a solid foundation (not included).
Suncast 7.5' x 3.5' Alpine Shed, Taupe:
- 155 cu ft
- Durable resin construction
- Metal-reinforced roof panels
- Reinforced floor for heavy items
- Lockable metal handles and metal hinges
- Transom windows and functional vents
- Foundation required (not included)
- Interior dimensions: 6'9"W x 3'2"D x 8'3"H
- External dimensions: 7'6"W x 3'7"D x 8'6"H
- Door opening: 5'W x 5'11"H
- Model# BMS7300
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||250.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||90.0 x 43.5 x 102.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- don't see why not. we did crushed stone with 11x7 paver blocks on top to make it more sturdyby cyatigger4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast Alpine Shed Model BMS7300 requires a level, flat and sturdy foundation. It may be made from a poured concrete foundation or from outdoor grade wood. Constructing the Suncast Storage Shed on crushed stone may result in the shed shifting over time and becoming out of square. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The door opening dimensions are 5'W x 5'11"H. The width of each door is not noted.by CommunityAnswer4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The door opening dimensions on the Suncast Alpine shed model BMS7300 are 60 inches wide by 71.25 inches high. Each door width is approximately 30 inches wide, with the left door acting as the stop edge and being slightly wider than the right door. Thank you for your question and your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These Suncast models are the same. The "D" at the end just tells our warehouse people that this is essentially packed for our dot.com retailers and will be a single pack item, not one with several other like products, for example, shrink-wrapped on one pallet together. Thank you for your question and your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?