About this item
Add additional storage to your backyard with the Suncast Alpine Shed. The 7.5' x 10.5' Suncast shed features 14 windows with contrast trim, robust double doors and a decorative vent. The Suncast storage shed also has a sturdy floor with extra reinforcement in the tractor-wheel areas. For extra roof support, the shed is constructed with a metal truss and ridge beam. Made from durable bowl molded resin, this Suncast Alpine Shed is built to withstand a variety of weather conditions and provide you storage for years to come. Perfect for storing power tools, gardening equipment, pool supplies and much more, this Suncast shed will fulfill your storage needs.
Suncast 7.5' x 10.5' Alpine Shed:
- Durable bowl molded resin construction
- 14 windows with contrast trim
- Robust double doors (60"W x 71"H)
- Articulating metal hardware and windows
- Sturdy floor with extra reinforcement in tractor-wheel areas
- Decorative vent
- Large overhang resembles construction-grade building specs
- Metal truss and ridge beam provide roof support
- Assembled size: 7'6"W x 10'6"D x 8'6"H
- Model# BMS8000
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||500.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||90.0 x 126.0 x 102.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this shed arrive assembled or does it require assembly? If assembly is required, what tools/skills would be needed?
- You and preferably another person need to assemble it .... it's not to bad to put togetherby computerlab4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shed does not arrive assembled, you must assemble it yourself. According to the assembly instructions, all the tools you will need are basic like safety glasses, screwdrivers, flat and Phillips, adjustable wrench, flashlight, mallet / hammer, level, gloves, and a ladder. By reading the assembly instructions, it seems to be very easy to put together requiring minimal skills.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby computerlab2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?