Suncast 175' Wall Mount Hose Reel, Java
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your garden hose wound and out of the way with this java-colored 175' Suncast Wall Mount Hose Reel. Capable of winding 175' of hose, the Slide Trak hose guide makes simple work of winding and unwinding the hose. This resin Java Suncast Garden Hose Reel features a storage tray for holding gardening and watering accessories.
Suncast 175' Wall Mount Hose Reel, Java:
- 175' of 5/8" hose capacity
- Slide Trak hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
- Storeage tray for for holding watering accessories
- For use outdoors
- Material content: resin
- Model# CPLWTS175
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 20.5 x 19.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Everything is allready set up for the hose to connect on the left side, there is about 3 ft. of hose, and the winding mechanism is on the right side as you are looking at the reel.by lawnperson257/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can switch the cranking from right to left, but it is extremely difficult. Because the Suncast wall mount hose reel model CPLWTS175 is assembled at the factory, you would need to disassemble it almost entirely to switch the crank from the right side to the left side. Once completed, it would crank backwards, too. Please contact Suncast at 1-800-846-2345 and ask to speak with a Contact Center Agent who can instruct you with this switch. If you prefer, you can email them at email@example.com. Thank you for your question and your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport6/25/2015Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i have mounts on the wall already which are 16X14. what are the dimensions for this particular hose reel?
- The Suncast Wall Mount Hose Reel Model CPLWTS175 has the following mounting dimensions: The width between the mounting holes - side to side is 16 inches. The height between the mounting holes - top to bottom is 17 inches. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport7/19/2015Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Suncast Wall Mount Hose Reel Model CPLWTS175 has the following mounting dimensions with all dimensions given from the center of each mounting hole: The width between the mounting holes - side to side is 16 inches. The height between the mounting holes - top to bottom is 17 inches. Thank you for your interest in Suncast products.by SuncastSupport6/24/2015Written by a verified representative from SuncastSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?