About this item
This SWM5750DN-WM Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifier features filter-free operation so you will never have to purchase replacement filters again. The Sunbeam Digital Warm Mist Humidifier also features a medicine tray for additional relief when you add recommended products. You can add aromatherapy or medicinal vapors to help soothe cough and cold symptoms in this filter-free warm mist humidifier. Featuring digital controls and an illuminated LED panel that lets you digitally monitor the unit's features, the digital warm mist humidifier is full of helpful options. The auto shut-off automatically turns the unit off when the tank is empty and an indicator light lets you know when to fill it. Add some moisture and healthy mist to your home with this humidifier and assist in soothing sore throats or sinuses. The moisture added to the air will also assist in keeping skin soft and moist.
Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifier, SWM5750DN-WM:
- Filter-free operation
- Medicine tray
- Digital controls
- Illuminated LED panel
- Auto shut-off
- Indicator light
- 1-year warranty
- Model# SWM5750DN-WM
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.39 x 8.66 x 13.58|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It holds a gallon of water. On the low setting that will last for maybe four hours or so, and on high, about half that (just an estimate).by Neon11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About a gallon, maybe a little more. Run on low from 6 am to 10 pm or longer then turn off, refill in the am and start all over. Love the product so far and we have two which keeps entire house shock free!by mimitoni1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- `1 gallon I believeby TMBUYER1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1 gallon. Don't buy. I just left negative feedback.by BobTi1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- small, not medium as advertisedby alanpol10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its pretty easy to clean. There's a small wing nut shaped lock where the base of the tank sits that you turn, then take it apart. You can wash it in the sink and scrub it with a dish washing pad. That's all that's needed.by Neon11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the directions. Unplug take tank out and turn the little thing and remove from base. All that stuff can be washed if desired on top rack of dishwasher.by mimitoni11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- where the water container place into theres a screw remove that plastic screw and pull the other section straight up.by aslantek12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cleaned it weekly with vinegar and a tooth brushby Mom2OneSon3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?