Sunbeam Programmable Breadmaker, 5891
Customers also considered
- Rollback$68.00 Was $119.99Save $51.99
- $55.01 List price $89.99Save $34.98
- $9.87 Was $13.46Save $3.59
- $74.85 List price $119.99Save $45.14
- $45.00 Was $59.97Save $14.97
- Rollback$79.99 Was $97.02Save $17.03
About this item
About this item
Wake up to the aroma of freshly baked bread as the Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker does all the work for you. This machine can make a two-pound, family-sized loaf. It comes with its own tested recipes for ultimate perfection. This bread machine is equipped with 12 baking functions that are conveniently positioned for simple operation. A digital timer is placed in the center so you can easily view the timing function. On the top, a clear window lets you peek inside to see the bread as it bakes. The Sunbeam 5891 Breadmaker makes an excellent housewarming gift.
Sunbeam Programmable Breadmaker, 5891:
- The Sunbeam Breadmaker has a 2-pound capacity; ideal for family-sized loaves
- Use ExpressBake cycle and prepare delicious bread in less than an hour
- Or, the 13-hour programmable baking timer allows for fresh bread any time
- Sunbeam Breadmaker puts variety and convenience at your fingertips with 12 baking functions
- Bread baking machine complete with proven recipes and full instructions
- Also available at Wal-Mart stores
- Delivers consistent results every time
- Ideal choice for family meals and when serving dinner to guests
- Helps save you money on your weekly bread budget
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Primary Shelf ID:||133025|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 9.75 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- I've used my own recipe - just make sure you have the correct size loaf when you set it for baking and mixing and make sure your setting choice is as close to what your making.by An anonymous customer8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you don't use packaged mixes. Comes with recipe book with many types of bread.by TXRetiredNavyWife8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use your own water, flour, salt, sugar, yeast, whatever. The loaf will taste better, cost less (after an initial expense for measurilng spoons and cups, and a thermometer -- for checking the water temperature -- and -- most important -- you will know what you are eatingby An anonymous customer8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use your own recipe.by SeattleDraco8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do whatever you want with it. I actually haven't ever used a package bread recipe in it! Sometimes I just use it for mixing things that I want to hand shape as well. It's pretty neat.by ThegUrl11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen the pre-packaged mixes sold all over, but realize any savings would come from using the recipes, therefore I don't use the pre-packaged mix. With the Sunbeam 5891 you get quite a few recipes that are easy to follow, with excellent results!by SHOPCHEF12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Use your recipe and set it for "dough". When it's done, take your dough out and continue with what you want to make and bake in your regular oven.by An anonymous customer6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by StuffAHolic1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, comes with recipes for just dough.by TXRetiredNavyWife1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There's a dough setting that will just mix whatever you need it to mix.by SeattleDraco1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This breadmaker will mix & need the bread for you.by aashug6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a dough setting and it works great.by CommonCentz1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1.5 lb & 2 lb loafs only.by TXRetiredNavyWife11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can bake 1-1/2 and 2-pound loaves.by An anonymous customer10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine makes 1.5 lb loaves and 2 lb loaves. You can try to make different sizes, but I wouldn't recommend it. Smaller sizes might not turn out well and bigger ones might damage the machine.by SeattleDraco1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can bake 1 1/2 or 2 lbs loafsby WiiAreKidsAgain1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$144.34 List price $179.99Save $35.65